Saturday, February 12, 2011

Instagr.am and Me

One of ipod touch's application that I like is Istagr.am. Its ability to take pictures, choose a filter to change its look and feel and share it with friends in twitter, facebook and tumblr, makes it an ideal application to share with friends your creative point of view. My personal favorite filters are Earlybird, Sutro and X-Pro II. I like the aged look in pictures which I find more beautiful.

 This is my first picture using Instagr.am


 Peanutbutter and Bananas toasted sandwhich, which I ate for breakfast.
Filter: Earlybird


 TUMS in Instagr.am filter picture


Royce Chocolate in Instagr.am 


Yours trully in Instagr.am. Picture taken during Christmas party.


Clear day taken with Instagr.am



Honey Calamansi with Aloe Bits drink taken using Instagr.am 


Dove soap bars in Instagra.am

I have forgotten which filters I used for the pictures. I will try to remember next time when I filter my shots.

I heart Instagr.am



*All shots are taken using my ipod touch. kindly ask for permission if you will use any of them. thank you.


No comments: